Thank you to everyone who came to our virtual micro-grant party last night and helped select grants for six Baltimore projects! It was a fun and participatory event. Here are the six projects that received funding:
- Thomas Johnson Elementary Middle School field trip to the Baltimore Museum of Industry
- Community murals in Irvington by Cooperative Community Development, Inc.
- Website costs for the Friends of St. Vincent Cemetery
- Shutter restoration at the Irish Railroad Workers Museum Visitors Center
- Brochures for the Baltimore Immigration Memorial and Museum
- Research equipment and other costs for the Baltimore Crime Museum
We will keep you posted as these projects move along and, again, thank you!!