Baltimore by Foot, our annual spring walking tour series, provides thought-provoking guided strolls that uncover the buildings, stories and places that weave the cultural fabric of Baltimore’s historic neighborhoods. This spring you can join Baltimore Heritage us in exploring our city’s rich past and exciting future. Walking tours are $15 for members and $25 for non-members.
Our Spring 2011 tours include these five unique historic neighborhoods–
- Waverly | April 23, 10 AM to 12 PM
- Station North Arts & Entertainment District | April 30, 10 AM to 12 PM
- Morgan Park | May 7, 10 AM to 12 PM
- Franklin Square | May 14, 10 AM to 12 PM
- Lauraville | May 21, 10 AM to 12 PM
Learn more about these tours and our knowledgeable guides or go ahead and RSVP for a tour or two today! Our Waverly and Lauraville tours have already sold out but there is still room for more on our Station North, Morgan Park, and Franklin Square tours. Members find out about these tours before anyone else, so if you have not joined already please become a member today.