110 N. Eutaw Street, Baltimore, MD 21201
Last Updated: February 4, 2016
Built between 1805 and 1810 by bricklayer William Jones and most recently occupied by Devine Seafood, this red brick, two-and-one-half-story Federal style building at 110 North Eutaw Street is perhaps the oldest remaining structure on the West Side.
Although altered over the years, the Jones House remains in remarkably good condition and is considered a contributing building subject to development guidelines under the West Side Memorandum of Agreement between the Maryland Historical Trust and the City of Baltimore.
The building is now owned by the City and in the summer of 2007, the Baltimore Development Corporation issued a request for proposals to develop the site.