Our private group tours are a perfect way to explore Baltimore, discover hidden landmarks and enjoy unique stories from over 200 years of local history. Let us know if we can host a tour for your professional meeting, academic conference, family reunion, or any other occasion. And don’t forget – visitors are always welcome on any of our public heritage tours!
Please get in touch with our Tour Coordinator Molly Ricks at email@example.com or 240-305-3984 for more information about the pricing or availability of bus tours.
Central Baltimore By Bus
- Explore the highlights of what makes Baltimore “Baltimore” with this two hour bus tour through downtown Baltimore and central historic neighborhoods. Includes a stop to stretch legs at Historic Union Square.
West Baltimore By Bus Tour
- West Baltimore is a menagerie of historic neighborhoods that have transitioned racially, economically, and socially since World War II. Explore these communities on our two hour tour and learn about what they are doing to retain and increase population and care for their historic assets.
Full Day Baltimore By Bus
- If you’re visiting Baltimore for the first or thirty-first time, this tour is a great way to get to know Baltimore (maybe better than most Baltimoreans). It includes learning about rowhouses, alley houses, formstone, grand mansions, blue crabs, the War of 1812 and much more. We can tailor the trip to suit your timing needs.
Please get in touch with our Tour Coordinator Molly Ricks at firstname.lastname@example.org or 240-305-3984 for more information about scheduling a walking tour for your private group.
Baltimore’s Central Historic Neighborhood: Mt. Vernon Walking Tour
- Explore Baltimore’s grandest historic neighborhood, Mt. Vernon, including stops inside two of the most spectacular interior spaces in the city: the Garrett Jacobs Mansion and the Peabody Library.
- 1-2 hours (We can tailor the tour for any length from 1-2 hours), $150
Race and Place in African American Neighborhoods
- Learn about the racial tensions and changes that have shaped Baltimore’s predominately African American historic neighborhoods bordering Pennsylvania Avenue while walking past sites that include Justice Thurgood Marshall’s school, Congressman Parren Mitchell’s home, and singer Billy Holliday’s hangouts.
- 1.5 hours, $100
Historic Downtown’s West Side
- Walk through the historic core of Baltimore’s Downtown that is using its grand buildings and unique heritage to revitalize today.
- 1 hour, $100
Gargoyles, Oh My: Look Up Downtown Walking Tour
- Baltimore’s downtown has a thousand eyes peering down on unsuspecting pedestrians, from lions, grotesques, and fairies as well as gargoyles. You’ll be surprised to see what’s just above our heads.
- 1 hour, $100
1904 Fire and How it Shaped Downtown Baltimore Walking Tour
- Baltimore’s downtown was devastated by a tremendous fire in 1904. Come learn how this shaped the city we know today, touch the only remnant of the fire still remaining, and learn about Baltimore’s history and architecture on this walking tour.
- 1 hour, $100