The Freemasons dedicated their first Grand Lodge in 1822, which was located on St. Paul Street and Lexington Avenue. During the Civil War the Grand Lodge was used as a Federal Courthouse and was later acquired as a permanent extension of the courthouse. Needing a new building for their lodge, the Freemasons began construction on what would become their new headquarters in 1866. Join us to learn more about the Freemasons and see the beautifully restored building!
The Grand Baltimore

