Why become a member?
Baltimore Heritage is Baltimore’s only city-wide preservation organization. Through advocacy, education, and technical assistance, we help preserve and reinvigorate Baltimore’s world-class architecture and distinctive historic neighborhoods.
Since 1961, Baltimore Heritage has helped turn demolition plans into positive long-term rebuilding efforts for City Hall, Camden Yards, Fell’s Point and Federal Hill, and Baltimore’s “West Side” centered along Howard and Eutaw Streets. By becoming a member of Baltimore Heritage, you are helping to preserve our city’s charm and distinctive character for current and future generations.
What are the benefits for members?
Baltimore Heritage members participate in the following:
- Monthly Behind the Scenes Baltimore guided tours of historic places that are not generally open to the public.
- Guided walking tours each spring in Baltimore’s diverse neighborhoods, including Marble Hill, Roland Park, Bolton Hill, and others.
- Annual awards banquet and ceremony highlighting important preservation projects and those who help Baltimore retain its charm.
- Lectures and other events on Baltimore’s Heritage.
- Newsletters and updates on preservation problems and progress.